Express BFSI Technology Awards 2020
Express Computer, an IT business magazine from the Indian Express Group, invites nominations from Indian Banks
for ‘EXPRESS BFSI Technology Awards’. The awards are given away to Indian Banks or Indian subsidiaries of MNC
BFSI institutions in the BFSI industry that demonstrate innovative use of a particular technology or a
combination of technologies for distinct business benefit. This includes deploying a completely new solution or
an innovative use of an existing technology to gain a competitive edge, improve operations, become more
responsive to customers and partners or, simply, to add to the top or bottom line.The nominations will be
shortlisted, reviewed, and judged by a panel of Editors from the Express Computer team, and the winners will be
felicitated at the BFSI Technology Conclave, 2019, Pune, Novotel Pune Nagar Road, (24-25 January 2020).
The submission can be made in the following categories:
- Analytics / Big Data
- Enterprise Mobility
- Enterprise Applications
- Unified Communications
- Data centers (Networking / Infrastructure Transformation / SDx)
- Document Management
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Enterprise Security
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Any Indian BFSI institution or subsidiary of an MNC
- While multiple nominations can be submitted, each nomination must be submitted separately.
- The company must have a registered office in India and should have been in active business for at least
- The system, project or solution for which nomination is sought should have been implemented in 2018.
- Sponsors are not allowed to participate.
- Submissions with wrong or inadequate information will be considered invalid.
- Entrants must agree to be featured, along with their nominated system and organization, in Express
Computer and other Express Group publications.
- The last date for filing nominations is Wednesday, January 15th, 2020
TIPS & GUIDELINES
- The judging panel is on the lookout for companies that have broken new ground in using IT
systems/initiatives/projects in adding value to their customers or in solving a key business problem.
- The nominated project should articulate the strategic impact that it has had such as creation of new
revenue channels, or new business areas, or an initiative that has transformed the nominee’s industry or
- Clearly spell out the goals that your organization was trying to achieve with the initiative or project.
- Provide as many details or numbers as you can about the nominated project, including project dates,
timelines, history, milestones, costs, etc.
INSTITUTION / AGENCY INFORMATION